Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Catch Up Time...

Since the holidays are right around the corner, I am more motivated than ever to finally catch up on all our pictures--especially since there will be many, many more taken very shortly. In August we went for a long visit to Nana and Mo's house, while Patrick took a trip out to Colorado for a conference. We had such a great time that we forgot to take any pictures. Okay, I did take one picture--while I was home I found my old dollhouse that Mo and I *started* to put together back when I was of single-digit age. I found all the old parts, got them out and cleaned them up, and decided to put it together (but Patrick says I can't let the boys play with it...). So here is the 'before' picture (have no idea when the 'after' picture will debut, but I'm working on it):

So, we had a wonderful time. The boys hardly ever fought, monopolized Nana and Mo's attention, got to hang out with cousins, and had a great time chasing each other around the house. (Needless to say, Annie had the time of her life with Mo.) One of the things the boys learned to do while on this visit was to eat (sort of) with spoons, and here they are practicing at home. I think that Eli has the right idea, if not the right end.

No comments: