Thursday, April 20, 2006

Water Babies


I went upstairs a few days ago to get the boys up from their nap and guess what I found...Eli managed to sit up and get ahold of his mobile and yank part of it down. It has been broken for a while, so I guess I really have to fix it now! (Eli: "Heh, heh, heh...look what I got...")

I went out to Toys 'r' Us and bought the boys a pool. They weren't too keen on getting in, because it was a little cold, but then Sam peed and warmed things up a bit (just kidding). They were having so much fun splashing that I could hardly get them to look at the camera.






Eli's having a great time--as usual!

Frantic splashing! We had such a good time--maybe we'll go swimming again today after the boys' nap...

Okay Nana, there's your pool pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pool pics. How cute are little guys. If only we looked as good in swim pants and chunky thighs.