Sunday, February 26, 2006

Practicing Sitting


Well, finally I am getting around to putting up some new pictures. We had some computer difficulties (again) so I have gotten a little behind on blogging (not that I ever got caught up!) and Patrick had to use the computer for his dissertation, or something like that... :) Like what, does he have to work? Come on, I gotta blog!


Here are some pictures of the boys practicing sitting in Sam's crib.



They can sit on their own (for a few seconds) but they really seem to like hanging on the crib railing.

We had a great time this past weekend with a visit from Grandmama while Dad was out of town. We had a trip to the doctor with one shot and a toe prick, which we didn't handle too well (but only because we were very tired) and we weighed 22 lbs. (Sam) and 20 lbs, 4 oz. (Eli). BIG boys!









Sam is having a little difficulty hanging in there!






















Sweet Eli is having a lot of fun! No one told him his hair looks silly...













...And we all fall down!!

Well, I have to go put the boys down for their nap, but I will put up more pictures when we have them.

Ciao for now!

No comments: